2011-12-29, Week 2, Weekly Progress Photos
On a practical note, I think I’ll change hats each week, just to keep it interesting and so that the photos don’t look too much alike. Hmmm… I wonder how many hats I have? [wicked grin]. Oh my! This could be FUN!
I put a lot of mental effort into answering the questions “What is health?“ and “What does health mean to me and how does my picture of health fit in with the HAES movement?“ Read the two posts for more info.
At the end of my journey, I plan to do a “movie” of all 52 Progress Photos, so you’ll be able to watch the pounds melt away. Wish me success!
See ya on the dance floor!
- What is Health? (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Where is the ‘Me” in Health? — After all, it is all about ‘Moi’! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Getting Healthy is Complicated… …so do it one step at a time. (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- 52 Weeks-52 Photos: A Photo Log of My Fitness Journey (flickr.com)
- The Ticker Factory (www.tickerfactory.com)
- Setting Goals: You gotta do the math! Ugh! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Charting My Progress (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Checking it Off! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Done! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Fitness Stats, from Now through back in the day… (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
Posted on Sun, Jan 1, 2012, in Progress Photos and tagged Body fat percentage, goals, HAES, hats, Health, Health at Every Size, Physical fitness, Progress Photos. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.