Posted on Tue, Jun 5, 2012, in Misc and tagged Dance, dance newsletter, dancer, dancing, iTunes, Line dance, line dance music, line dances, linedancer magazine, Squidoo, Squidoo.com, top ten line dances. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Welcome to 5-6-7-8!
Talk to me for five minutes and you'll quickly learn that I love to dance! And you'll learn that I've been living a very unhealthy lifestyle and that I'm in the midst of changing that!
This blog is where I'll keep myself honest and on track by sharing my experiences as I work to transform myself into a "fit, healthy full time writer and dance instructor" and along the way, I'll share what I learn about fitness, healthy eating, and... of course... Dance!
See ya on the dance floor!
Want to help me achieve my Health, Fitness & Dance goals?
Visitors from around the World
Visitors from the Interwebz
Check out the cool gifts at TxCowboyDancer Designs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- My shortest post ever... "I'm on a Positive Feedback Loop": wp.me/pSBrW-2Qh #happy #goodnews #fit #weightloss #health #ACA #obamacare 3 days ago
- My shortest post ever… “I’m on a Positive Feedback Loop” txcowboydancer.com/2015/10/05/my-… http://t.co/SdNpcunCNI 3 days ago
- What is a normal Blood Glucose Level?: wp.me/pSBrW-2Q0 #diabetes #diabetic #bloodglucose #mayoclinic #webmd #americandiabetesassoc 4 days ago
- What is a normal Blood Glucose Level? txcowboydancer.com/2015/10/04/wha… http://t.co/qUcpViI9v6 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages on 5-6-7-8!
Top Clicks... What folks are clickin on my site