I’m ready for my closeup…
Someone wake me when the Pulitzer People call…
Am I fooling anyone??? OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!! This is so cool!
My article that I was so happy about yesterday:
has gone up AGAIN in the rankings when they released the current numbers this morning including daily stats from yesterday!
[drum roll please]
# 1 in Entertainment & Media » Dance » Other Dance Topics
# 1 in Entertainment & Media » Dance
#66 in Entertainment & Media
# 770 Overall
out of almost 2 million articles!!!! WOO HOO
See ya on the dance floor!
Related Links / Articles
- I Feel Special! – Someone Blogged about “Moi” (txcowboydancer.com)
- Cats, Capitalists, and Transformations… (txcowboydancer.com)
- A Disaster or an Opportunity? Glass Half Full or Half Empty? (txcowboydancer.com)
- Getting Started With Squidoo (The official overview, FAQ and TOS) (squidoo.com)
- Start a lens of your own (squidoo.com)
- I lost my job…and turned into a bear…kinda, sorta (txcowboydancer.com)
- I’ve turned Pro (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #1, A Disaster or Opportunity? Glass Half Full or Half Empty? (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #2, Sleep, Stress, and Number Two (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #3: An Episode of Road Rage, almost (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” Episode #4, Depression, Drugs and Medical Varmits! (txcowboydancer.com)
Posted on Mon, Jul 2, 2012, in Diet & Fitness Drama, My Articles on Squidoo and tagged being unemployed, bragging, Dance, goals, kickit line dance, Line dance, Line Dancing, patting myself on the back, rotten tomatoes, self employment, self image, Self-motivation, Squidoo, top 100, Unemployment, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.