I’m ready for my closeup…
Someone wake me when the Pulitzer People call…
Am I fooling anyone??? OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!! This is so cool!
My article that I was so happy about yesterday:
has gone up AGAIN in the rankings when they released the current numbers this morning including daily stats from yesterday!
[drum roll please]
# 1 in Entertainment & Media » Dance » Other Dance Topics
# 1 in Entertainment & Media » Dance
#66 in Entertainment & Media
# 770 Overall
out of almost 2 million articles!!!! WOO HOO
See ya on the dance floor!
Related Links / Articles
- I Feel Special! – Someone Blogged about “Moi” (txcowboydancer.com)
- Cats, Capitalists, and Transformations… (txcowboydancer.com)
- A Disaster or an Opportunity? Glass Half Full or Half Empty? (txcowboydancer.com)
- Getting Started With Squidoo (The official overview, FAQ and TOS) (squidoo.com)
- Start a lens of your own (squidoo.com)
- I lost my job…and turned into a bear…kinda, sorta (txcowboydancer.com)
- I’ve turned Pro (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #1, A Disaster or Opportunity? Glass Half Full or Half Empty? (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #2, Sleep, Stress, and Number Two (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #3: An Episode of Road Rage, almost (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” Episode #4, Depression, Drugs and Medical Varmits! (txcowboydancer.com)
Posted on Mon, Jul 2, 2012, in Diet & Fitness Drama, Squidoo Stuff and tagged being unemployed, bragging, Dance, goals, kickit line dance, Line dance, Line Dancing, patting myself on the back, rotten tomatoes, self employment, self image, Self-motivation, Squidoo, top 100, Unemployment, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.