My Five Favorite Dance Films, Plans, & Writing
I’ve been busy writing…
When I’m not sleeping, I’m writing. And the reason is that to make money online as a writer there is a certain critical mass that has to happen and I’m working like a mad man right now to create that “critical mass” and reach the point where, months down the road, when I have to either be be “self-sufficient” and “self-employed” or I have to find a 9-5 job, I can be on the “self-employed” side of the ledger.
Which means I’ve been writing like crazy now so that then I don’t have to job hunt.
Make sense? I hope so.
Heading out of town this weekend… / Plans for next week…
My best friend is treating me to the second of three road trips. This one to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and then to Vegas, none of which I’ve ever seen. I’ll be gone from Friday through Tuesday.
Next week marks the beginning of a more “balanced” division of labor between my main priorities:
- Getting myself financially “self-sufficient / self-employed” so that I don’t have to do the traditional 9-5
- Getting ready for the World Championships
- Getting Healthy.
There is a review of each film, along with video trailer of the movies, links to the DVDs and the soundtracks.
And there is a poll where you can vote for your favorite dance movie.
I did this article because of a “Squid Challenge”. Occasionally the editors over at Squidoo will issue a “challenge” for the writers to write on a specific topic. This time it was movie reviews. So this is my article in response to that challenge. I’ve never done film reviews before so I basically just wrote as if I were talking to friends and telling them what I liked and didn’t like about the films. I hope you enjoy it.
Some of my other articles right now on Squidoo:
- Have You Noticed All the Beards in Baseball?
- Stonewall Book Awards: from 1971 to the Present
- Dancers Melt
- What is the Best Song to use for the Electric Slide Line Dance?
- Easy Line Dances for Weddings, Company Picnics, Family Reunions, and Parties of all Kinds
- Five MORE Easy Line Dances for your Party, Wedding or Reunion
- Top Ten Line Dances from the World Line Dance Newsletter
- Top Ten Line Dances from LineDancer Magazine
- Top 10 “Best Known” Line Dances from the Kickit Line Dance Archive
- Dancers Are Special People …and EVERYBODY can dance!
- Music to Dance By: Triple Two Step
- Five Tips for the First Time Dance Competitor
See ya on the dance floor!
- If you will indulge me… I’m going to brag just a bit (txcowboydancer.com)
- OMG!!!! I’m #83 in Entertainment & Media!!!!! (txcowboydancer.com)
- Wrist update, Rip Van Winkle, Line Dancing and Unbearable Cuteness! (txcowboydancer.com)