Yay! The numbers are headed in the right direction! Woo Hoo!
Good news this morning!
I know from experience (having done this before) that I need daily feed back on the “stats” — otherwise I tend to get off track really quickly.
Last time I reported my numbers was on Dec 7th:
- Weight 292 lbs — Loss of 7.8 lbs since my “restart on Nov 28, 2020”
- Body Fat: 42.25% — Loss of .4 % since my “restart on Nov 28th”
- Muscle: 23.6% — Loss of 1.4% — Not good! I need to loose Fat, not muscle
- Visceral Fat: 30% — same. No change
My goal is to weigh in daily. I’m still working on that HOWEVER…this morning, Dec 23rd, I did weigh in and good news
- Weight: 289.6 — Loss of 10.2 lbs since my “restart on 11/28”
- Body Fat: 41.65% — Loss of 1.0% since my restart date
- Muscle: 24.5 — GAIN of .9% Yay! — Last thing I need to do is loose mass!
- Visceral Fat: 29% — Loss of 1% since my restart. Yay!
How’s that for a short and sweet post? LOL
And my closest friends say “I can’t do short! Aha! That’ll show them. grin
See ya on the dance floor.