Updates to the site — An, uhmm… “update on the Updates”
Just a quick post to let you know of a couple updates / changes to the site:
- Slowly but surely (surely needs an “h” in it! — it makes sense to type it “shurely” — English is weird)But I digress… Slowly, but SUREly the website is being revamped. The latest update includes a “Gallery” in the menu up above. Right now it only has an old post of my “dance videos” (which needs to be updated… *sigh*) but soon, very soon it will have
- Tales of skinny-ness and fat-ness past (picture in other words of me as I gained and lost and gained and lost and…)
- and whatever else qualifies as a “gallery” Haven’t quite decided… maybe my favorite “dance” photos Yeppers! That will DEFINITELY be there! Woot! Watch for it in the coming days
- For some reason my my really cool map with all the dots (look over to the right hand column . . . See it? Cool. well, it stopped working. So I had to put new code in the box and BAM, all the 108,000+ visitor’s dots that were there are now gone. The good news is that enough time has now passed since the “reboot” of the map that there are quite a few dots.
- Two additional menu choices up top:
- Tony’s Take on… will take you to an archive of my “review posts” where I give you my opinion on various fitness and health products or just general “stuff” that I use and thought I’d review. 🙂
- Tony’s Tips will take you to an archive where the short “tip” posts that I’ve started doing are archived.
- SHOP has been updated. I added links to:
- My “online garage sale” I’m doing a bit of “spring cleaning” in the fall — In complete honesty, I need the cash folks. The truck payment and insurance is due!
- My eBay auctions — where I’m selling some of that garage sale stuff…
- TxCowboyDancer Designs — my custom-built “I did this” storefront for my Zazzle.com store is now ready for prime time… you’re probably wondering why go to Tony’s storefront when you could go directly to Zazzle? Two reasons:
- — By going to my “store” then buying something not only do I get the royalty if you buy one of my products, I also get a referral credit for sending you to well my own product. And the referral credit is actually MORE than I get from the royalty! Wierd
- — I have spent HOURS paging through THOUSANDS of really BAD graphic designs on Zazzle. Trust me there are a LOT of people out there who THINK they are a graphic designer. Well not to pop their bubble.. POP! or anything like that but THEY AIN’T! Their stuff stinks!Then on the other hand, there is some REALLY AWESOME designs on Zazzle. So on my site, I’ve selected what I think are the best designs in the categories which interest me. THUS saving you all that time. You can just go to my site and see FABULOUS designs instead of wading through all the crap on Zazzle to find those awesome designs.
- COMING SOON:
- Featured Articles Menu Option– where I highlight some of the best posts from this blog’s past. Things that are as good today as the day I first wrote them.
So, that’s it for now.
See ya on the dance floor.