Beginning Line Dance Class
Learn to Line Dance! – “Tuesdays with Tony”
- Every Tuesday at 6:00 pm
- Dances taught are Ultra-Beginner, Beginner, and Improver level.
- New Line Dance taught each week – drawn from the newest hottest dances on the planet
- Your instructor is [drum roll please] …Moí! — Mr. Tony New! — But you can call me “Tony.” 🙂 I am a five time UCWDC World Champion in Line Dance. So…uhmmm…yeppers, I know what I’m doing! Woot! 🙂
- The first few minutes of class is always a “Technique” session where I teach some of the common line dance steps, focusing on one or two that are in the dance that I will be teaching that night, so that when that “new” and/or “kinda-sorta-difficult” step shows up, we can breeze right through it and continue learning the dance. This takes about 10 minutes, allowing folks who get caught in traffic or who are running a couple minutes late a chance to arrive in time for the teach of the new dance.
- Periodically I have an “Oldie-but-Goodie Week” where I teach a popular classic line dance that has stood the test of time. One of the things that frustrated me when I was a student taking classes was that I’d go to an event and folks would know all these amazing dances that were “new” a long time ago. And I could not find a class anywhere to learn them! So I pledged that as an instructor I would teach a mix of new and old dances!
- DanceMakers of Texas
— 6201 Sunset Drive, Suite 630 Fort Worth, TX 76116 [Get Directions]
- Pay at the door or call ahead to Register: 817-244-8500
- Drop ins are welcome. Drop in rate for a single class is $20
- Save money by…
- …purchasing a 4 class card for $50 ($12.50 per class)
- …purchasing a 8 class card for $80 ($10 per class)
- …purchasing an “unlimited class” class package where you can take as many classes on the DanceMakers of Texas Schedule as you like, including the Line Dance Class!
- Save money by…
I look forward to seeing you in Line Dance Class!
- Exercise your mind and your body!
- Have fun!
- Improve your partner dancing! Line dancing is a great way to drill/practice technique!
- Have FUN!
- Learn the hottest most popular line dances!
- Have FUN fun FUN!
- Meet new friends!
- Have TONS of FUN!
- Join a worldwide family of dance enthusiasts!
Did I mention that line dancing is FUN?
Oh? I did…then awesome! Woot!
But to illustrate my point, check out all these fine folks having fun, line dancing!
Still have questions?
Then hop on over to
“Frequently Asked Questions
about Tony’s Line Dance Classes“