Dallas Dance Festival Leather Garment Bag
I’m De-cluttering my life.
And I’m getting rid of all the “Dance Swag” from the events I’ve attended which have been sitting in my closet collecting dust… …asking $35
WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ON PRICE – MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
This is one in an ongoing series of posts over the next couple weeks; all this things are “prizes” or “souvenirs” or “participant gifts” given to the competitors at various dance events.
Dallas Dance Festival is the largest UCWDC event outside of Worlds. It is often referred to as the “Dress Rehearsal for Worlds”
Collectible Souvenir Garment Bag
Dallas Dance Festival (Dallas, Texas)
an UCWDC event — (United Country Western Dance Council)
- Exterior shell is 100% leather
- Patchwork of various leather pieces of different grains and textures
- Lining is smooth nylon
- Zipper pulls are stainless steel with a satin finish
- 23″ wide at the widest point
- 23″ long when folded
- 46″ long when opened
- 4″ deep when folded
- 2″ deep when opened
- Handles are smooth vinyl on the outside
- Handles are textured rubber on the inside for a secure grip
- The zippers are very good quality – open and close smoothly
- Metal hook inside of bag allowing hanging up inside of the hotel room
Never used – in pristine condition