Random thoughts while having my morning coffee…
1. My friend Ragen who blogs posted a really good post this morning: Low Hanging Health Fruit. Here is my favorite bit from the post:
There are any number of things that have been shown to improve our health – more sleep, less stress, fruits and vegetables, movement, water, and that’s just a start. We are never going to be able to do all of them all of the time.
2. I’m drinking my coffee out of my Monet “Water Lillies” mug that I got when I was in Chicago for work and had a chance to visit the Art Institute . I really like this mug. I love Monet and the Water Lillies series is one of my favorites. Anyway, just picking it up and looking at it gives me a warm fuzzy
3. Running a low grade fever for day 3. I thought it was a cold but I think it is sinus infection caused by allergies. This year I’ve been sick more than any in my entire life. Ugh.
4. I have this post-it note program that came with my Mac called “Stickies” and I jot things there as they occur to me: Blog post ideas, Zazzle design ideas, Squidoo ideas, shopping list stuff… just “stuff” Here is a few for your morning amusement:
- Why does one side of your nose always seem to clog up more than the other?
- I hate dust
- Housework shouldn’t make you sweat. or get out of breath.
- You know you’re no longer part of the “corporate world” when you have to go actually buy pencils and pens.
5. I’m out of fruits and fresh veggies and a bunch of other stuff. So I need to hit the grocery store today. Hmmm… I wonder if I should wear one of those paper mask thingies? Maybe my fever will be gone by mid-afternoon. I hope so. I’m getting sick of staying home. I don’t actually feel that bad other than the icky factor but I don’t want to give people what I’ve got if it is a cold.
Food so far today:
- Breakfast: coffee, bowl of cereal
Ok, time for cup #2 of the coffee so…
See ya on the dance floor!