October Line Dance Classes Start Tuesday, Oct 4th at 6pm!
- Class meets every Tuesday at 6pm.
- New Line Dance taught each week – drawn from the newest hottest dances on the planet.
- Taught by Five Time UCWDC World Champion Line Dancer, Tony New
- The first few minutes of class is always a “Technique & Review” session where:
…I go over basic technique of common line dance steps,
…answer questions about recently taught dances,
…and occasionally make announcements about upcoming events.This allows folks who get caught in traffic a chance to arrive in time for the teach of the new dance.
- Periodically I have an “Oldie-but-Goodie Week” where I teach a classic line dance that has stood the test of time and is still popular with dancers from around the world.
- Save money by paying for the entire month
- …save money by purchasing a 4 pack or 8 pack single class “dance card”
- …save money by signing up for one of DanceMaker’s “Unlimited Classes” packages.
- Visit the DanceMaker’s website (http://dancemakers.com) for full details on pricing and a full calendar of all the dance classes.
Exercise your mind and your body!
Learn the hottest most popular line dances!
Have FUN fun FUN!
Meet new friends!
Have TONS of FUN!
Join a world wide family of dance enthusiasts!
Need more info? Call (817) 244-8500
Or visit https://txcowboydancer.com/faq-about-tonys-line-dance-classes
Line Dance Class – When & Where:
- Every Tuesday at 6pm
- Mark your calendars! — OCTOBER classes start on Oct 4th
- DanceMakers of Texas
— 6201 Sunset Drive, Suite 630 Fort Worth, TX 76116 [Get Directions]
— Studio Phone: 817-244-8500
— Visit the website for details on pricing and for the full calendar of classes
- Drop-ins Welcome – Save money by paying for the whole month.
Posted on Sun, Oct 2, 2016, in Dance, Line Dance and tagged Dance, dance class, dance lessons, DanceMakers, dancemakers of texas, dancer, dancing, Line dance, line dance class, line dance lessons, tony new. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment