I prefer, however to view the situation at home as “having my priorities in order.” After all, when the great tally at the end of life is done and folks are standing around with little cups of punch balancing small plates of snacks, I don’t think that “He kept a clean house” will be an epitaph by which I’d care to be remembered.
So, what does this have to do with the tea in China? Actually it does have to do with tea. As in the Green Tea that I’ve switched to now that I’ve mostly given up Diet Coke. I’ve only had two (maybe three?–can’t remember for sure) glasses of Diet Coke over the past 2-3 weeks. Yay Me! Go Team Tony! Uh-huh Uh-huh Uh-huh!
So.. I’ve been working on getting everything in place so that can drink Green Tea at work instead of Diet Coke:
- Buy four jugs of Organic Green Unsweetened Tea from Whole Foods — Check!
- Take half of my supply of Stevia from home to work. — Check!
- Snag a handful of individual packets of lemon juice from QT. — Check!
- Feel ever so slightly guilty at snagging the aforementioned lemon juice then getting over it quickly. — Totally Check!
- Remember to buy an extra “souvenir” spill proof container from Disney World while I was on vacation to use as my “Tea Glass” for work with lots of fun Disney Characters on it to make me smile when drinking tea. — Check!
- Take all those items to work. — Check!
Awesome! I so rock! Woo Hoo! You *can* tell this is going too easy right?