Line Dance Tote Bag
“Line Dancer’s Mantra 5, 6, 7, 8”
I’m De-cluttering my life…
…and I’m getting rid of all the “Dance Swag” from the events I’ve attended which have been sitting in my closet collecting dust… …asking $20
WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ON PRICE – MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
This is one in a continuing series of posts over the next few weeks; all the things I’m selling are “prizes” or “souvenirs” or “participant” gifts given to the competitors at various dance events which I’ve attended.
I am willing to negotiate; make me a serious offer.
- Embroidered on the front in colorful script with the phrase “Line Dancer’s Mantra 5, 6, 7, 8”
- Brilliant Blue
- Two sturdy woven strap handles long enough that you can put them over one shoulder.
- Straps are 12.5″ long
- Zippered closure at the top
- Bag is 17.5″ wide
- 4.75″ gusset at the bottom
- When zipped the bag tapers to the width of the zipper at the top.
- When unzipped the bag is very flexible and can accommodate a lot of “dance gear” that you need when you go to comps or dance workshops.
- Sturdy vinyl – smooth on the inside, feels like canvas on the outside.
- Bag weighs 8 oz when empty
Never used – New condition.
I like the bag, but I have sooooooo many bags, I never got around to using this one.