Tony’s Take on: Qmee
Qmee — Making “Easy Money” for doing what you’re already doing!
First, let’s get the rating thing done:
Yes, friends and neighbors… FIVE COWBOY STARS! — A perfect score! Woot! Why? I hear the teeming masses (and the odd cousin or two..) asking? We’ll I’m glad you asked. Here’s why:
- No minimum cash out threshold. You can transfer funds to your PayPal account any time you have a cash balance. I’ve even transferred as low as 5 cents! ..
- You have the option to take cash and pay yourself, OR you can donate your “cash” to charity. Ain’t that sweet! It is a cool thing actually, but folks I need those pennies, every single one of them! Gimme da CASH! 🙂 ….
- INSTANT PAYOUT! We all know I’m prone to drama and well, uhmmm dramatic exageration. But not this time! When you click the “submit” button. The cash is THERE! BAM! WHAM! ZIP ZAP! You have your money! The transfer from Qmee to PayPal is immediate — we’re talking the speed of light here baby! As fast as their computers can yack to each other! ..
- To make the money with Qmee, well you don’t have to do anything that you’re not doing now. Just use Google and/or Amazon to search for stuff like you are already doing. (see the how it works section down below) ..
- They have a referral program. So if you tell your friends about Qmee, you get paid a bonus of $1 per friend, the first time your friend cashes out at Qmee.
How Qmee Works:
The four Read the rest of this entry