Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2011, in Misc and tagged ballroom dancing, best way to get fit, best way to lose weight, Dance, dance addiction, Facebook, fitness, funny videos, losing weight, obesity, Social network, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Welcome to 5-6-7-8!
Talk to me for five minutes and you'll quickly learn that I love to dance!
And you'll learn I am fighting to improve my health, my fitness, & my finances. I've come a long way; but there is much work to be done!
This blog is the tale of my journey; where I keep myself on track by sharing my experiences as I work to transform myself into a "fit, healthy, self-employed dance instructor;"
Sharing laughs, struggles, hopes and information about fitness, health, living on a budget, and... of course... Dance!
See ya on the dance floor!
Help me achieve my Health, Fitness and Dance goals!
Top Posts & Pages on 5-6-7-8!
Check out the cool gifts at TxCowboyDancer Designs
- I love Books! / I ♥ Books! by Candlelight
- Hungry LOLcat – “No I have NOT been fed!”
- Sunning Cats Watercolor
- PRIDE with a Rainbow I
- Closets are for Clothes!
- Never Judge a Book by its Movie
- Books Make Me Happy
- Coffee Mom Meter
- Coffee Loving Tabby Cat
- Peace Love Dance – Retro
- Artist + Athlete = DANCER
- Steampunk Yin Yang
Products & Businesses I have Used, Like, and Recommend!
- I have a brand new shiny website: tonynew.dance 🙂 Check it out and spread the love. Share it please wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- check it out: tonynew.dance 1 day ago
- I just entered to win a trip to P-Town with @PRIDERadio! ul.ink/1391E-BJ334P_t 4 days ago
- I just ordered some business cards. They look awesome! Order from Vistaprint with this link and get $20 off a purc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago