Posted on Mon, May 28, 2012, in Misc and tagged Dance, dancer, dancing, iTunes, Line dance, line dance magazine, line dancer magazine, linedancer magazine, Squidoo, Squidoo.com, top ten line dances, World Line Dance Newsletter. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Welcome to 5-6-7-8!
Talk to me for five minutes and you'll quickly learn that I love to dance!
And you'll learn I am fighting to improve my health, my fitness, & my finances. I've come a long way; but there is much work to be done!
This blog is the tale of my journey; where I keep myself on track by sharing my experiences as I work to transform myself into a "fit, healthy, self-employed dance instructor;"
Sharing laughs, struggles, hopes and information about fitness, health, living on a budget, and... of course... Dance!
See ya on the dance floor!
Help me achieve my Health, Fitness and Dance goals!
Top Posts & Pages on 5-6-7-8!
Check out the cool gifts at TxCowboyDancer Designs
- I love Books! / I ♥ Books! by Candlelight
- Hungry LOLcat – “No I have NOT been fed!”
- Sunning Cats Watercolor
- PRIDE with a Rainbow I
- Closets are for Clothes!
- Never Judge a Book by its Movie
- Books Make Me Happy
- Coffee Mom Meter
- Coffee Loving Tabby Cat
- Peace Love Dance – Retro
- Artist + Athlete = DANCER
- Steampunk Yin Yang
Products & Businesses I have Used, Like, and Recommend!
- RT @texasdemocrats: ✨ GIVEAWAY TIME ✨ 2021 TXDem Inauguration Day Giveaway is READY! Win: buttons, stickers, a shirt, a tote, a hat & a mu… 3 months ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Let's be clear. If Trump is too dangerous to send out a tweet or a Facebook post, he's too dangerous to be commander-in-… 3 months ago
- As a constituent, I'm calling on @tedcruz to resign or be removed from the Senate! Last week's deadly violence was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- It’s been a week full of transitions txcowboydancer.com/2021/01/05/its… 3 months ago