Posted on Mon, Jun 4, 2012, in Misc and tagged Dance, dance newsletter, dancer, dancing, iTunes, Line dance, line dance music, line dances, Squidoo, Squidoo.com, top ten line dances, World Line Dance Newsletter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Welcome to 5-6-7-8!
Talk to me for five minutes and you'll quickly learn that I love to dance!
And you'll learn I am fighting to improve my health, my fitness, & my finances. I've come a long way; but there is much work to be done!
This blog is the tale of my journey; where I keep myself on track by sharing my experiences as I work to transform myself into a "fit, healthy, self-employed dance instructor;"
Sharing laughs, struggles, hopes and information about fitness, health, living on a budget, and... of course... Dance!
See ya on the dance floor!
Help me achieve my Health, Fitness and Dance goals!
Top Posts & Pages on 5-6-7-8!
Check out the cool gifts at TxCowboyDancer Designs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Products & Businesses I have Used, Like, and Recommend!
- Bravo to my ladies who danced ProAm Platinum Newcomer at the 2022 Texas Hoedown. Thank you so much for being my stu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Check out my shiny new website: Woo Hoo! tonynew.dance - yes it really is "dot dance" but "dot com" get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- I have a brand new shiny website: tonynew.dance 🙂 Check it out and spread the love. Share it please wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- check it out: tonynew.dance 3 months ago