I updated my Events / Dance Calendar
Lots going on…
Check out my updated Events / Dance Calendar.
My Next Event is the Oklahoma Dance Rush!
- I will compete 2 dances in Classic Line Dance, Silver Advanced Male
— Rise and Fall: R&F
— Pulse: Dance All Night — I’m running out of time and this one is not quite ready…I might have to scratch it.
- I will enter one dance in the Newcomer/Novice Country Choreography competition.
— “Dirty New Boots” / choreographed by Tony New. Music: “Dirt on My Boots / Jon Pardi”
— Stay tuned for links to the stepsheet and video for the dance!
— Want to be one of my back up dancers? — Contact me!
- Looking for an Instructor to be your ProAm Coach? Or your Line Dance Coach?
My lesson rates are very reasonable. Don’t wait!
— Contact me to get get started NOW to be ready for this event
- I will be on staff at this event.
— Friday 21st at 2pm I will teach the Maddie & Tae Polka, which is one of the Newcomer ACDA and UCWDC Line Dances for the 2017-2018 Dance Season.
— Friday 21st at 4pm I will teach Earth which is one of the Novice ACDA and UCWDC Line Dances for the 2017-2018 Dance Season.
— Saturday 22nd (1pm) I’ll be teaching my new dance: “Dirty New Boots” / choreographed by Tony New. Anyone who comes to the workshop and learns the dance is invited to be on the floor with me as one of my backup dancers when I demo the dance in the competition on Sunday 23rd.
— Saturday 22nd at 4pm I’ll be teaching Sunday Finest / choreographed by José miguel Belloque Vane and Roy Verdonk — Music: Sunday Finest / by Sir Rosevelt
- I am available for Private Lessons or Coaching during the event! Couples or Line!
—- Contact me to arrange a Private Lesson
- SPECIAL OFFER: “Intro to Line Competition” only $20 if you book during The Dance Rush
—- Contact Me to book the “Intro Session”
See ya on the dance floor!
Posted on Sun, Apr 2, 2017, in Misc and tagged calendar, country two step tour, Dance, dance event, dance workshop, events, Oklahoma Dance Rush, tony new, txcowboydancer. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.