Lots going on…
Check out my updated Events / Dance Calendar.
My Next Event is the Oklahoma Dance Rush!
- I will compete 2 dances in Classic Line Dance, Silver Advanced Male
— Rise and Fall: R&F
— Pulse: Dance All Night — I’m running out of time and this one is not quite ready…I might have to scratch it.
- I will enter one dance in the Newcomer/Novice Country Choreography competition.
— “Dirty New Boots” / choreographed by Tony New. Music: “Dirt on My Boots / Jon Pardi”
— Stay tuned for links to the stepsheet and video for the dance!
— Want to be one of my back up dancers? — Contact me!
- Looking for an Instructor to be your ProAm Coach? Or your Line Dance Coach?
My lesson rates are very reasonable. Don’t wait!
— Contact me to get get started NOW to be ready for this event
- I will be on staff at this event.
— Friday 21st at 2pm I will teach the Maddie & Tae Polka, which is one of the Newcomer ACDA and UCWDC Line Dances for the 2017-2018 Dance Season.
— Friday 21st at 4pm I will teach Earth which is one of the Novice ACDA and UCWDC Line Dances for the 2017-2018 Dance Season.
— Saturday 22nd (1pm) I’ll be teaching my new dance: “Dirty New Boots” / choreographed by Tony New. Anyone who comes to the workshop and learns the dance is invited to be on the floor with me as one of my backup dancers when I demo the dance in the competition on Sunday 23rd.
— Saturday 22nd at 4pm I’ll be teaching Sunday Finest / choreographed by José miguel Belloque Vane and Roy Verdonk — Music: Sunday Finest / by Sir Rosevelt
- I am available for Private Lessons or Coaching during the event! Couples or Line!
—- Contact me to arrange a Private Lesson
- SPECIAL OFFER: “Intro to Line Competition” only $20 if you book during The Dance Rush
—- Contact Me to book the “Intro Session”
See ya on the dance floor!
Christmas in Dixie Garment Bag / Costume Bag
I’m De-cluttering my life.
And I’m getting rid of all the “Dance Swag” from the events I’ve attended which have been sitting in my closet collecting dust… …asking $20
WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ON PRICE – MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
This is one in an ongoing series of posts over the next couple weeks; all this things are “prizes” or “souvenirs” or “participant gifts” given to the competitors at various dance events.
Collectible Souvenir Garment Bag
Christmas in Dixie
an UCWDC event: United Country Western Dance Council
- Black Nylon
- Exterior has the touch and feel of canvas
- Interior lining is smooth and silky
- Five zippered pockets
- 1 large zippered pocket on the outside
- 4 medium sized zippered pockets on the inside
- Zippers work smoothly.
- Two sturdy handles
- Large hook with chain to allow the bag to be hung on a door or in a hotel closet
- 3″ deep when closed
- 23″ wide
- 20″ long when closed
- 40″ long when opened
- Reinforced edges
Never used – in pristine condition