My Inner Domestic Diva has been dusting and…
Those folks who read my blog on an ongoing basis know that I
- …am currently unemployed read about it on my post entitled: I lost my job…and turned into a bear…kinda, sorta (Mary 20, 2012)
- …am trying half a dozen ways of making money online including opening a Zazzle store at www.zazzle.com called TxCowboyDancer Designs
- …am now writing articles over at Squidoo.com where hopefully they will generate enough revenue so that I don’t have to go back to a 9-5 job. I really do NOTwant to go back to a 9-5 job. Read more about that by reading these four posts
- “As the Boots Turn” #1, A Disaster or Opportunity? Glass Half Full or Half Empty? (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #2, Sleep, Stress, and Number Two (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #3: An Episode of Road Rage, almost (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” Episode #4, Depression, Drugs and Medical Varmits! (txcowboydancer.com)
and by reading
- I’m a writer! I’m a Squid! Woo Hoo!
And if you DO read all that you’ll understand why I moved the article which was originally in this location to Squidoo, where hopefully it will make me some money. Squidoo understandably has a policy against having an article in two places out on the internet.
Whew! Get all that?
So, if you want to read the article, just hop on over to Squdoo where you can read the whole thing:
Here is how a typical day of caffeine consumption goes for me right now. Alarm goes off. Hit snooze. Alarm goes off. Hit snooze. Alarm goes off. Hit the OFF button! Sleep another hour and a half. Wake up, that is if you can call a “zombie like state of consciousness” “waking up.” Waddle to the kitchen. Start coffee.
Visit the loo (I’ve always wanted to use the word “loo” in a sentence). Go back to coffee pot. Thank the gods for the existence of the coffee bean and praise the name of the unknown person who invented that little stopper thingie that keeps the still-brewing-coffee from pouring out of the basket where the grounds are located onto the hot plate of the coffee pot because I’ve pulled the pot out from the coffee maker and poured my first cup before the brewing is done.
After consuming that delicious, amazing, nectar of the gods disguised as a mere cup of coffee,
See ya on the dance floor!
Posted on Wed, Dec 7, 2011, in Misc and tagged Caffeine, caffeine addiction, caffeine and weight loss, coffee, Decaffeination, Diet Coke, Drink, International Olympic Committee, LOL Cat, LOL Cats, LOLcats, Mayo Clinic, soda, Soft drink. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.