2012-01-05, Week 3, Weekly Progress Photos
Yee Haw! As you can see in the photo, this week’s hat is a Cowboy Hat in honor of my recent trip to the UCWDC Country Dance World Championships.
Each week I’ll wear a different hat just to keep it interesting and so that the photos don’t look too much alike. I have quite a few hats so it should be a while before I repeat. [grin]. Oh my! This could be FUN!
At the end of my journey, I plan to do a “movie” of all 52 Progress Photos, so you’ll be able to watch the pounds melt away. 🙂 Wish me success!
See ya on the dance floor!
- 2012-01-05, Weekly Stats – Week 3 (txcowboydancer.com)
- TMI Tidbits: The Premier (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- It’s NOT “just” a Diet Coke! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- “World Championships” mean it’s time to plan for the coming Competition Year (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- 52 Weeks-52 Photos: A Photo Log of My Fitness Journey (flickr.com)
- The Ticker Factory (www.tickerfactory.com)
- Setting Goals: You gotta do the math! Ugh! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Charting My Progress (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Checking it Off! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Done! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Fitness Stats, from Now through back in the day… (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2012, in Misc and tagged Body fat percentage, Cowboy Hat, Diet Coke, goals, hats, Health, photo log, Physical fitness, Progress Photos, UCWDC, ucwdc country dance, World Championships of Country Western Dance. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment