2012-01-05, Weekly Stats — Week 3
The main thing this week was that I had a trip out of town to go to the UCWDC World Championships (Worlds XX) Because of that, I was not able to follow the Jenny Menu for the whole week. I tried to make sure I chose the healthiest choices when eating at the event, but, I pretty much didn’t worry about not drinking Diet Coke.
All in all the numbers are not that bad. Weight is headed down. Inches are headed down. Body Fat is headed slightly up / staying level. But as soon as I kick in the exercise component, which starts this week, then the body fat numbers will drop as well.
All in all, we’ll chalk this one up as a “win”.
See ya on the dance floor!
- The Ticker Factory (www.tickerfactory.com)
- Setting Goals: You gotta do the math! Ugh! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Charting My Progress (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Checking it Off! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Done! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Progress Photos (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Fitness Stats, from Now through back in the day… (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
Posted on Sun, Jan 8, 2012, in Misc and tagged Body fat percentage, body measurement, Chest, Diet Coke, Health, Hips, Waist, Weekly Fitness Stats, Weekly weigh-in, Weight loss, Weight Management. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Pingback: 2012-01-05, Week 3, Weekly Progress Photos « 5-6-7-8! Dancing my way to a Healthy Me!