Posted on Sun, Jun 10, 2012, in Misc and tagged Dance, dance newsletter, dancer, dancing, iTunes, Line dance, line dance music, line dances, Squidoo, Squidoo.com, top ten line dances, World Line Dance Newsletter. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Welcome to 5-6-7-8!
Talk to me for five minutes and you'll quickly learn that I love to dance!
And you'll learn I am fighting to improve my health, my fitness, & my finances. I've come a long way; but there is much work to be done!
This blog is the tale of my journey; where I keep myself on track by sharing my experiences as I work to transform myself into a "fit, healthy, self-employed dance instructor;"
Sharing laughs, struggles, hopes and information about fitness, health, living on a budget, and... of course... Dance!
See ya on the dance floor!
- Join 546 other followers
Help me achieve my Health, Fitness and Dance goals!
Top Posts & Pages on 5-6-7-8!
Check out the cool gifts at TxCowboyDancer Designs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Products & Businesses I have Used, Like, and Recommend!
- I just sent a free fax using @FaxZero - faxzero.com -- I wish I could afford to tip them but I can't so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I use TurboTax each year to do my taxes. I just answer the questions & the program plugs my answers into the correc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Good place to take surveys if you have a few minutes downtime. :-) qm.ee/C44FB007 :-) You won't earn enou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- My "Great Online Garage Sale & De-Cluttering Project continues...this stuff has got to go! Ya know ya want it! ;-)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago