Dance Swag for Sale – Christmas in Dixie Garment Bag / Costume Bag
Christmas in Dixie Garment Bag / Costume Bag
I’m De-cluttering my life.
And I’m getting rid of all the “Dance Swag” from the events I’ve attended which have been sitting in my closet collecting dust… …asking $20
WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ON PRICE – MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
This is one in an ongoing series of posts over the next couple weeks; all this things are “prizes” or “souvenirs” or “participant gifts” given to the competitors at various dance events.
Collectible Souvenir Garment Bag
Christmas in Dixie
an UCWDC event: United Country Western Dance Council
- Black Nylon
- Exterior has the touch and feel of canvas
- Interior lining is smooth and silky
- Five zippered pockets
- 1 large zippered pocket on the outside
- 4 medium sized zippered pockets on the inside
- Zippers work smoothly.
- Two sturdy handles
- Large hook with chain to allow the bag to be hung on a door or in a hotel closet
- 3″ deep when closed
- 23″ wide
- 20″ long when closed
- 40″ long when opened
- Reinforced edges
Never used – in pristine condition
After a week of drama in Nashville, “New World Champion” sounds pretty good!
Worlds was a Roller Coaster Week
For those who like it brief… First the two big bits of news:
1. My dance partner and I won the Couples Silver II division and we are brand new “World Champions”
2. I won a spot on the US Team to attend the WDSF World DanceSport Games to be held in Kaohsiung, Taiwan in Sept 2013.
Those of course would be a couple of “high spots” on the proverbial roller coaster. I had fun, of course but since when has my life ever been a drama free zone? Hmmmm?
Well, friends, neighbors and all eight of you actually reading this, let me give you the play-by-play. Read the rest of this entry