We’re not talkin’ “Daddy Warbucks” yet, but… One can hope, and you can help! –> My Songs and Books From the Rachel Maddow Show is a Chart Rocket!
My New Article Books and Songs from the Rachel Maddow Show is a “Chart Rocket”!!!!
Ok, folks, something really cool is going on — I have a chance at a real, honest to goodness, money-making article! Woot! Yeeeeeeeee haaawwwwwwww!!!!!!
Those who have followed my posts here know that a little over a year ago I lost my job as a librarian. Since that time I have been trying to switch from “unemployed” to “self-employed” and one of the ways I’ve been doing that is to write online articles over at Squidoo.
They say in the “writing business” that you should write what you are passionate about. For me that mainly means dance, which unfortunately is NOT just a huge “money making” topic for writing.
BUT… I do like books as well. And, I do like the Rachel Maddow Show. And I noticed something interesting the other day when I looked at the “Top 100” lenses at Squidoo…. TWO of the Top 15 “lenses” which is what Squidoo calls “articles” are about BOOKS! Now there is something that I can write about which I also can be passionate about.
I was a librarian after all. 🙂
So, I created a new lens: Books and Songs from the “Rachel Maddow Show” (Current Season) and I published it on Friday the 12th in the wee hours of the morning. Since that time here is how it has ranked: Read the rest of this entry
Using Squidoo’s Introduction, Contents and Discovery Tool
Shock and amazement flashed through the Squidoo Community today as a baby Squidlet uncovered a secret hidden panel that will *GASP*
grab your reader’s attention, increase your click-throughs, improve your rank, cross promote related lenses and AND restore a receding hairline!!!
Rumor has it that 99% of the Squidoo Community is now encamped on the beach outside Squidoo HQ and planning a picnic in celebration.”
Congress is scandalized and has ordered an investigation which will be held at the Ooh-La-La Resort in Hawaii near Waikiki and has ordered mandatory attendance for all 435 House members and 100 Senators.”
Follow up reports with video on the News Hour this evening at 10…”
Ok, ok, maybe I’m exaggerating a little bit here, but I did discover this cool tool which I thought I’d share…
Don’t forget to hit those “like” and “share” and “tweet” buttons once you’re over on Squidoo (or you can hit the ones just below). My Inner Domestic Diva would be every so grateful… 🙂
See ya on the dance floor!
Related Articles / Links
- Using Squidoo’s Introduction, Contents & Discovery Tool: Secret Hidden Previously Unknown Squidoo Tool Discovered by a Squidlet (squidoo.com)
- Getting Started With Squidoo (The official overview, FAQ and TOS) (squidoo.com)
- Start a lens of your own (squidoo.com)
- I lost my job…and turned into a bear…kinda, sorta (txcowboydancer.com)
- I’ve turned Pro (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #1, A Disaster or Opportunity? Glass Half Full or Half Empty? (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #2, Sleep, Stress, and Number Two (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” #3: An Episode of Road Rage, almost (txcowboydancer.com)
- “As the Boots Turn” Episode #4, Depression, Drugs and Medical Varmits! (txcowboydancer.com)