And…Moí will be there! With boots on!
The ACDA is second largest of the two major Country Western Dance organizations here in the United States. It is centered in the South / Southwest / Midwest part of the country and consists of several events spaced throughout the year.
It features a dance competition, lots of workshops, vendors selling costumes, and boots and dance shoes, and jewelry and there is LOTS of social dancing!
And it is FUN! Really really FUN!! Woot!
There is also a Saturday night show featuring some awesome dance numbers.
I will be teaching TWO Workshops!
Join me for my “Twisty Two Step” Workshop
Place: at the event hotel
Covers: a fun Two-step pattern.
Other info: You do not need a partner, although you should at least know the basic two-step.
For workshop #2, I will be teaching a line dance called “6-8-12”
Here is the walk-through video of the dance:
- The workshop is at 10 am on Saturday, Oct 8th (at the event hotel)
- This line dance is suitable for all levels.
- It is a Night Club Two-Step style dance. Which means that a couples dancer or Pro-Am dancer who wants to practice their Night Club Two-step skills could use this pattern as a “practice” to improve their Night Club Two Step couples dancing!!!!
- This dance is the current UCWDC Newcomer Smooth line dance. So if you’ve been thinking of competing in line dance, here is your chance to learn one of the competition dances! This dance will be in use through early March of 2017, so you can use it at any of the remaining UCWDC events and at the events early in the year in 2017!
- This pattern can be danced to ANY Night Club Two Step song.
Dance: 6, 8, 12 / choreographed by Daan Geelen
Style: Newcomer / Improver level, 2 wall, 32 count, Night Club Two Step
Music: 6, 8, 12 / by Brian McKnight (preview for free or purchase and download for $1.29)
Walk-through video: https://youtu.be/wjxjqFjU-zc
I am available for Private Lessons during the event.
If you want to book a lesson with me call or text 214.415.3819
I am offering a Waltz Across Texas” special price on my
“Introduction to Line Dance Competition” workshop
See ya on the dance floor!