Welcome to 5-6-7-8!
Talk to me for five minutes and you'll quickly learn that I love to dance!
And you'll learn I am fighting to improve my health, my fitness, & my finances. I've come a long way; but there is much work to be done!
This blog is the tale of my journey; where I keep myself on track by sharing my experiences as I work to transform myself into a "fit, healthy, self-employed dance instructor;"
Sharing laughs, struggles, hopes and information about fitness, health, living on a budget, and... of course... Dance!
See ya on the dance floor!
- Join 546 other subscribers
Help me achieve my Health, Fitness and Dance goals!
Top Posts & Pages on 5-6-7-8!
Check out the cool gifts at TxCowboyDancer Designs
- It’s been a week full of transitions
- My Game Plan (Goals) for Jan-Mar 2021
- Happy Holidays!
- Yay! The numbers are headed in the right direction! Woo Hoo!
- The goal of losing weight feels heavier than the weight
- Getting fit is like watching a Glacier Melt…
- I just updated my review of “Dollar Shave Club”
- Quick update…
- Small steps to start? LOL! We’re talking MICRO-Steps!
- OMG! He lives!
- My Dance Event Calendar has been updated for 2018!
- Life is good…lots of dancing and getting healthy…and VERY BUSY!
Products & Businesses I have Used, Like, and Recommend!
- Stumbled across this and enjoyed it enough to share. :-) Some of the notes she hits gave me shivers. :-) K.D. La… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ResourceCtr: We are proud to be a community partner for the latest exhibit at @dhhrm_org, "Rise Up: Stonewall and the LGBTQ Rights Move… 2 days ago
- Stumbled across this song and enjoyed it enough to share. :-) Adam Lambert - Holding Out for a Hero (Music Video)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Make me an offer!!! My "Great Online Garage Sale / Decluttering Project" continues! Woot! 🙂 ebay.com/itm/3944334762… #LGBTQ #Humor :-) 2 days ago