2011-12-29, Weekly Stats — Week 2 (again)
First things first… No, you’re not hallucinating, I’m doing “week 2” twice. Yes, you heard me right. LOL
I realized that my progress photos were one week off from my weekly stats. That’s because a full week went by after I had renewed my fitness efforts before I took my first set of progress photos. So, I’m haveing two “week twos” to keep the week numbers in sync. No matter how you count it, my stats were basically flat, slow downward trend by very small decrease since I started. So enjoy my Week TWO Stats! 🙂 Confused yet?
On to the recap: I don’t know why I’m surprised, especially since I have been doing this huge “song and dance” production number about this here on my blog… BUT getting moving on the journey toward fitness takes time and effort!
The main thing that went on this week was:
- Very productive at work which translates into a lot of energy was expended at work, both mental and physical, which of course affected how much time I spent focusing on fitness.
- I put a lot of mental effort into answering the questions “What is health?” “What does health mean to me?” and how does it fit in with the HAES movement? Read the two posts for more info.
See ya on the dance floor!
- The Ticker Factory (www.tickerfactory.com)
- Setting Goals: You gotta do the math! Ugh! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Charting My Progress (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Checking it Off! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Done! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Progress Photos (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Fitness Stats, from Now through back in the day… (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- What is Health? (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Where is the ‘Me” in Health? — After all, it is all about ‘Moi’! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Getting Healthy is Complicated… …so do it one step at a time. (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
Posted on Sat, Dec 31, 2011, in Misc and tagged Adipose tissue, Body fat percentage, body measurement, Chest, Health, Hips, Waist, Weekly Fitness Stats, Weekly weigh-in, Weight loss, Weight Management, Work. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.