This has been a good week… Doin’ a Happy Dance!
Life is lookin’ good!
Just a quick rundown of some great things that have been happening to me over the past few days… Woot! Uh-huh! YeeHaw!
- I’ve been feeling a LOT better, more energy, moving around easier, more active.
- I am now within spittin’ distance of 300 lbs! Woot! This will be a major milestone, just a few more pounds!! Yay!
- I’ve started planning for next year’s “Dance Competition Season” Woot! Check out my updated Calendar to see which events I think I’ll be attending… — I’ve started looking at dances and music for next year. I’ve already been invited to perform in the Saturday night show at the Texas Hoedown in March! Thank you Virginia for the invite! I start rehearsals on Monday. It will so good to get back into the studio!
- My Blood Glucose levels are mostly within the target range. My big challenge is taking my meds on a regular schedule. My sleep cycle keeps messing up my “take the meds” time. *sigh* but it is getting better! Progress! Not Perfection! Woot!
- I’ve been cleaning out old files on my computer, sorting them, deleting them, renaming and organizing the ones I need/want to keep.
- And over the past few days, I’ve had a sudden surge of folks buying stuff off of my design store: TxCowboyDancer Designs! Woot! Uh-huh! It really does make me feel good when something I created is bought by someone who thinks highly enough of it to lay out some cold hard cash. Even at a measly 10% commission. But hey, I ain’t gonna turn it down! Woot!Here is the current “Top Dozen” most popular designs on my site:
- Also in the “graphic design” front, one of my very favorite designs was purchased this week *and* it appears in the Top 12 for the first time! Woot! It is a photo I took when I visited Banff, just outside of Calgary, Canada. I fell in love. I actually checked job listings at their local library when I got back home to Texas. Alas, there were no openings. *sigh* Here is the photo for your enjoyment (or if you wanna buy something with it on it, well that works too!) LOL
I mean, I’m not a pro photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but sometimes you get lucky… *sigh* I wish I could go back….
- And, finally, I’ve noticed over the past few days that I am more flexible, I’m able to reach and twist more that I could a month ago. Life is good.
I passed a threshold this week…
Over 100 designs! Woot!
If you follow me on Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook, then you know that I’ve been posting two new designs just about every day.
Well this week, I now have over a 100 designs on my store: TxCowboyDancer Designs.
Uh-huh! Doin’ a happy dance! Woohoo!
I also now have at least one or two designs in EVERY section of my store! Woot!
So, in honor of that I thought it was time to share the “Top 12” list with you.
My Top 12 Most “Popular” Designs
Sign up to get updates
about new designs
sent directly to your inbox
See ya on the dance floor!
New Section opens at TxCowboyDancer Designs
Tao & Zen Designs
I’ll make this short. I just opened a new section on my storefront (TxCowboyDancer Designs) called:
It will have a mish-mash of beautiful designs inspired by Eastern Philosophies and traditions.
Nothing preachy, just cool fun stuff featuring awesome designs. 🙂
Sample of the designs in this section:
And I’ve loaded the first of many designs there for you to checkout. Here are pics of the first couple designs.
There are more than this — and lots more on the way — but here is a sampling:
See ya on the dance floor!
Why Should Cowboys Have all the Fun?
Brace yerselves… This is gonna be short!
I can do short. I prefer long though…
Those folks in the back row spitting soda all over themselves can just keep their snarky remarks in the peanut gallery where they belong!
Thhhhhhhhppppptttttttt! So there!
As I was writing my last blog post (not counting the mea culpa…) Sorry about that folks. I didn’t really mean to spam everyone’s inboxes. I promise!
Anyway… It occurred to me cowGIRLS probably are bad sometimes too. And who am I to discriminate? Hmmmm???
So… I fired up my graphics program and created a GIRL version of the “I’ve been a bad Cowboy…” Design. Woot!
My favorite TWO products with the new design…
I’m not going to spam your inbox with lots of products. If it looked good with the “Bad Cowboy” then it looks good with the “Bad Cowgirl” design.
Having said that here are my two favorite just for the girls. 🙂