2011-12-22, Weekly Stats — Week 2
- I have a brand new truck! And I’m loving every bit the “newness” of it!!!!
- I don’t have to worry about breakdowns any more for 100,000 miles (bought an extended mechanical warranty) which means less stress and improved health.
- I don’t have to worry about new tires for the next 3 years (bought a tire warranty) which means less stress and improved health.
- I lost 1 pound from this week (Jenny Craig Weigh-in)
- Lost .51 % Body Fat
- Lost inches.
The bad news:
- I didn’t get back onto eating the Jenny Craig Menu like I had planned at the start of last week.
- Gained 1/2 pound at home.
- Gained some stress because now I have truck payments, higher insurance and I have to get my old truck ready to sell on AutoTrader.com
On balance, it was a good week. I’m at the beginning of a very long road. Wish me success! 🙂
So far… so good. Go Team Tony!
See ya on the dance floor!
- The Ticker Factory (www.tickerfactory.com)
- Setting Goals: You gotta do the math! Ugh! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Charting My Progress (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Checking it Off! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Check-List: Done! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Progress Photos (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Fitness Stats, from Now through back in the day… (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Driveshaft Drama: “Getting Healthy Requires a Budget” (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Driveshaft Drama: The Continuing saga… (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Driveshaft Drama: Preview of Coming Attractions (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
- Driveshaft Drama: The Final Chapter–I’m a Papa! (txcowboydancer.wordpress.com)
Posted on Sat, Dec 24, 2011, in Misc and tagged Adipose tissue, Body fat percentage, body measurement, Chest, Health, Hips, Jenny Craig, Truck, Waist, Weekly Fitness Stats, Weekly weigh-in, Weight loss, Weight Management. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.