Five Tips for the First Time Dance Competitor: New post on Squidoo
Congratulations! You are already a winner!
Just by deciding to compete, you have placed yourself into a very special group of people. Don’t believe me?
When you’re done checking out these tips for the first time competitive dancer, I invite you to read Dancers Are Special People.
I remember my first time competing. I have to confess that I was very nervous which is really weird because I love being in front of people! That didn’t stop me from being nervous however.
I still get nervous just before walking onto the dance floor for the first dance at every event. Truthfully, it feels like I gotta go to the little dancer’s room!
You laugh! But it’s true! And I’m not alone!
At my last competition, I was standing in line ready to go onto the floor for the first dance of the event; I was right behind this professional dancer who was in the same heat with his lady student and I overheard him say “I gotta go” with a wiggle and a…
I hope you enjoy the article.
See ya on the dance floor!
Related Articles / Links
- An Index to of all my Posts on Squidoo (squidoo.com)
- Dancers Are Special People (txcowboydancer.com)
- I’m a writer! I’m a Squid! Woo Hoo! (txcowboydancer.com)
- Top 10 Line Dances from LineDancer Magazine for the Week ending 6/10/2012 (txcowboydancer.com)
- They Like Me! They Really Really Like Me! (txcowboydancer.com)