Mea Culpa. Let’s try this Kickit Post Again…
New Post on Squidoo.com
A special apology to all my readers for spamming your in-boxes. I’m on some serious pain relievers as I recover from my surgery (post on that coming in just a bit).
I deleted the post that I sent out earlier this morning and recreated it from scratch because it was full of errors. That’s what I get for not proof reading.
So, my apologies and here is the corrected post.
I’ve updated one of my articles:
Top 10 “Best Known” Line Dances
Kickit Line Dance Archive
Updated monthly, this is the July 2012 post.
How many of these dances do you know?
See ya on the dance floor!
- If you will indulge me… I’m going to brag just a bit (txcowboydancer.com)
- Cats, Capitalists, and Transformations… (txcowboydancer.com)
- Easy Line Dances for Company Picnics, Weddings, Family Reunions, and Parties of all Kinds (txcowboydancer.com)
- OMG!!!! I’m #83 in Entertainment & Media!!!!! (txcowboydancer.com)
- Mea Culpa (thelexicans.wordpress.com)
Posted on Tue, Jul 3, 2012, in Misc and tagged broken wrist, Dance, drugs, Line dance, pain medications, proof reading, Squidoo, Squidoo.com. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Did any of you who get the email notifications notice the two typos that were STILL in the post even after deleting the orginal, editing, creating a new pone and proofiung the new one? Of course part of the problem is that I’m typing one handed which makes life very interesting SIGH