Random thoughts from my Walk in the Park
I partook in the “activity that shall not be named…”
I’m really really tired at the moment so here is a very brief series of random thoughts about today’s walk.
- Runkeeper does not work that well at tracking location when you don’t have “true GPS.” It attempts to use the closest WiFi network and establish your location but …
- According to RunKeeper I walked over 2 miles. Yeh, RIGHT! try more like 1/2 miles. (see below)
- I saw a dead snake.
- I saw an empty water bottle that someone threw on the grass instead of the trashcan. I was too tired to bend over and pick it up so it is still there.
- So is the dead snake.
- I am TIRED.
- I may have to have two rest days before my next walk. Starting out at the BEGINNING I was waddling, limping, and moving slow. The climb up the stairs to my apartment was NOT FUN AT ALL.
- My feet are throbbing right now. Literally throbbing.
- My lower back is not too happy with me either.
- My knees though don’t seem to be having any issues.
- My legs are sore – very sore
- There are some VERY cute guys in my neighborhood… and no, I’m never too tired to notice a cute guy… if I don’t check out the guy, then check my pulse and breathing to make sure I’m still on this side of the pearly gates.
- I met one of my neighbors. She’s an OU fan. Actually she married into an OU family. His truck is red / Maroon. Go figure. (I was wearing my OU cap which is why the subject came up)
- The lock on the pedestrian entrance in the security fence needs to be lubricated. It is very stiff. SNORT. I said “lubricated” and “stiff” in the same sentence. LOL
- I need to get a duplicate key made (for the pedestrian gate door thingie) The same key that opens that gate also unlocks the laundry room. I don’t want to loose the laundry room key and have to ask mgmt for another.
- Plus, since I have my house key on one key ring and the laundry key on another well I’m carrying two keyrings. If I get the duplicate gate key made then I can add it to the duplicate/spare house key that has become my “carry it with me when I’m walking key”
- I’m using my Club Bolo Key ring which is WAY COOL! “Howdy de Texas mon Club Bolo amis de Montréal”
- I really do live on the side of a friggin hill. And the park is downhill from the apartment. Ugh.
- My back is twinging. I think I need to take some tylenol or advil or something.. which one is better for muscles? Yes, friends, walking just 1/2 mile did this. I’m out of shape remember?
Applause! I demand accolades and Atta boys and flower petals threwn in my direction. (Is “threwn” a word?) My spell check doesn’t think so.. But I’m overruling it
Definitely need that Tylenol…
See ya on the dance floor . . .
. . . EVENTUALLY when my body can handle it, but IT will happen.