Line dancing makes you a better overall dancer!
Shhhhh! Don’t tell anyone!
If you are…
- …a Couples or ProAm competitor who wants an “edge”
- …a Social Dancer who wants to improve their skills on the dance floor,
Then you should consider Line Dance Competition!
Here’s the deal:
No, you don’t have to be local to the Fort Worth / Denton / Dallas metroplex.
If you are in a distant part of the world from me we can do the lesson via Skype and I’ll send you a video of the “line dance teach.”
What are you waiting for? — Line Dancing is FUN!
What? Not convinced yet?
OK, if you need more reasons, let me share. *grin*
Here are some reasons why you should add line dancing competition in addition to your ProAm or Couples competition: Read the rest of this entry
Welcome to my “Scrapbook Scribbles” for the Texas Hoedown (March 23-25). You’ll find jottings and photos which, in no particular order, describe all the fun from last weekend at the Texas Hoedown, first stop on the ACDA circuit.
- I love the Texas Hoedown because it is so very laid back and friendly. Virginia and Jerry, the event owners are awesome folks and they work overtime to make everyone feel welcome. And I love being with other folks who love dancing as much as I do; the Hoedown is a “must attend event” for people in the Southwest. It is the first big event of the year and is something of a family reunion where you get to see friends you haven’t seen since the end of last year’s dance season. The Hoedown is an awesome experience and lots of fun.
- I was on the Line Dance Staff and have a cool name badge that says “Instructor” as a souvenir. Hey, it’s cool to me! 🙂
- OMG! I almost forgot to mention…! PANT <taking deep breaths> ! Read the rest of this entry
You can find links to the Schedule Page:
— in the menu up above under “Home,”
— in the menu under “Dance”
— or as a link in the text area at the top of the right hand column of the blog.
OR you can just click on this link:
See ya on the dance floor!