Progress Photos: 2014.10.10
Progress Photos: 2014.10.03
Progress Photos: 2014.09.26
Progress Photos: 2014.09.19
I’m making progress..
I just realized something for the SECOND day in a row that needs to be shared.
Yesterday I did a bit of housework which a month ago would have left me gasping, and I did it with no problems. Sailed right through it as a matter of fact.
Woot! Yeeeeeeeee Haw! I actually tweeted about it and put it on my Facebook page.
Why I’m doing this post as well is because:
Just moments ago, I finished up 45 minutes of activity around the house concluding with rotating my mattress on my bed.
I will confess that the mattress did me in. I had to sit down and I was breathing heavy. BUT… when I went to update my activity log (more about that log in a future post) I saw that it had been 45 minutes from the last time stamp!
OMG!!! 45 FRIGGIN MINUTES!
- making some phone calls
- sorting laundry
- spraying it with pre-wash
- pouring some enzyme cleaning drain-maintenance stuff into the drains in the bathroom
- pulling sheets off the bed
- stripping all the pillow cases
- spraying THAT with pre-wash
- finding the clean sheets and bringing them to the bedroom
- and then…. rotating the mattress
which pushed me over the proverbial edge. I needed to sit down.
All kidding aside, this “revelation” proves to me that the approach I’m taking this time is working, and will continue to work.
See ya on the dance floor!
(with clean sheets — LOL)